As much as I am not a fan of sweet stuff, I get into the mood of having ice cream once in a while. This past weekend was just one of those moods… I decided why not make it at home for the first time, I mean it is worth a try. At first I had though it would turn out something totally different but the outcome was great, I am so proud of myself on this one. So without thinking twice I gathered what I required and started. I settled for oreo flavor just because, haha I do not really have a valid explanation as why. And before I start on this post, this is my message to Ice cream.. ‘‘I love you dairy”?
You will need:
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 a cup of condensed milk
- 2 packets of oreos
- 1 tspn of vanilla extract
- Into a zip lock bag, add the oreos and roughly crush them.
- In a chilled bowl, add your whipping cream (it must be chilled) and with a whisk or hand beater, beat it till it becomes slightly thick.
- Then add condensed milk, vanilla extract and beat it until it forms peaks.
- At this step, add the crushed oreos and gently mix them into the mixture.
- Transfer the ice cream to a bowl and cover it with cling film.
- Refrigerate it overnight or for 6 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, see you on the next one fam!