You know that time of the year when the weather decides to be gloomy, dark and miserably cold? yeah, that is when I realized that hot chocolate can get reaaally addictive. Now I understand why some people would prefer Hot Chocolate over coffee. When I first made this recipe, my mom was so excited and she kept standing next to me as I was doing it step by step.. I would ask her to taste and tell me If I should adjust anything.
Usually I prefer having it with maybe a slice of Chiffon cake, or just on its own topped with marshmallows or whipped cream. It is sickening good, you will love it I promise!
What you will need:
- 2 cups of milk
- 3/4 a cup of DARK chocolate ( roughly chopped )
- 1/4 a cup of cream
- 1 tbspn of corn starch
- Marshmallows for garnish
- 1/2 a tspn of cinnamon powder
- Cocoa powder for garnish
- In a pan/ sufuria, add your milk, fresh cream and cinnamon. Let it cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add roughly chopped chocolate and corn starch. Keep stiring consistently until the chocolate melts completely.
- Cook it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve it in a glass. Top it with marshmallows and dust with cocoa powder.
Thank you for reading this post, see you on the next one faam!