I recently got addicted to eating Greek salad, this was not because it is my favorite but because I was going on a Vegetarian week challenge and I just needed something to keep my stomach full. I shared on my Instagram stories why I went vegetarian and the benefits of it. It was challenging but a learning and satisfying process.
”Why did the salad win an award?” It went above and beyond the kale of duty ??
Sooo, if you are a vegetarian and you are reading this post, today is your lucky day! ? And for the rest of us who can’t live without eating meat, this post will be a lot helpful on days that you need to take a break from your constant meat eating habits.
What you need:
- 470g of Cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 a cup of olives
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 a red onion
- 3 tbspns of extra virgin oil
- Feta Cheese
- 2 tbspns of White wine vinegar
- 1/4 a tspn of black pepper
- Chop the bell pepper, tomatoes and cucumber
- Slice your onion thinely
- Chop the feta cheese
- In a bowl, combine all your veggies and chopped cheese
- In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar, olive oil, pepper and salt. Grease it over the salad and set it aside for 15 minutes before serving.