We all love to relax and unwind with a light drink by our side, right? Sometimes the thought of going out may be too expensive or tiresome. This Sangria recipe, that I got to learn from Nicole Tara will be a life saver to any of you wine fanatics. You will be done in a short time span without too much effort.
Prep time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4-8
WHAT YOU NEED :
- A bottle of red wine ~ Preferably Merlot
- 3 apples (finely diced)
- 2 oranges (Finely sliced)
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon ~ (optional)
- 2 cups of brown rum
- Orange soda to top the drink
- Combine the wine, apples, oranges, rum and cinnamon in a pitcher. Stir to make sure that all condiments have mixed well.
- Top it with Orange soda
- Add the remaining ingredients depending on your liking until you get your perfect sangria
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for about an hour and a half
- Serve and enjoy yourself
Excessive consumption of sangria is harmful to your normal functioning state, drink it responsibly ?
Photo & Recipe credits are courtesy of Nicole Tara
Here are the links on where you can find her ;
Email : email@example.com
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/__tarara/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/taramisubytara