With Jamie Rariewa
“When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade” ? Jamie & I did just that on this post.
I’m a big sucker for lemonades. Be it strawberry, watermelon… you name it. I always find myself making a jug of lemonade at least once every two weeks.
I enjoy mine cold and icy, because I think that’s when it tastes wayyy better!
I’m hoping this recipe will help you save your money and start making your own home made lemonade ?
• 6 imported lemons
• 4 tablespoons of sugar
• 1/2 a liter of water
• Fresh Mint
1. Wash your lemons throughly and cut them into halves
2. Into a cup, squeeze your lemons making sure you drain all the juice from it
3. Using a filter, separate the seeds from the lemon juice
4. Add in your lemon juice into a pitcher
5. In a sauce pan, add in your water and let it boil. Followed by 4 tablespoons of sugar
6. Stir the sugar thoroughly until it completely dissolves
7. After about 4 minutes, turn of the heat and let the sugar mixture cool
8. Add the mixture to your lemon juice and adjust to your liking
9. Refrigerate it and serve it cold with Mint leaves and ice cubes
See you on the next one