There’s something about Masala fries that make them very addictive. I could eat Masala fries daily… but haha, I’m trying to live long! As much as I love potatoes, I love eating them differently and this is one of my favorite ways to have my Potatoes. By the end of this post, you should not be spending money buying masala fries from outside … this will teach you how to make bomb fries at such a low expense!
We are saving money this year, and this recipe will be right for you!
Serves: 2-3 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 8 large Irish potatoes
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Half a cup of ketchup
- A teaspoon of paprika
- A teaspoon of pepper
- Half a teaspoon of tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Peel your potatoes and cut them into thin slices so that they could cook quick
- Turn on your pan and let the oil heat
- Fry your fries for about 6-8 minutes till they are cooked and golden brown
- Take your fries off the pan, and let them rest
- In a separate pan, add in some oil and your diced onions & minced garlic
- As they cook, add in your spices ; black pepper, paprika and a hint of cumin
- Add in the tomato paste, followed by your grated tomatoes and let them cook.
- NB: you can add in warm water bit by bit until you achieve the consistency you desire if the sauce is too dry.
- Add in your ketchup and stir evenly, followed by your fries
- Mix the fries and the masala sauce evenly to make sure every single potato has been coated !
- Garnish with some dhania and enjoy your meal!
- I can’t wait for you to try this out! No more spending money on buying masala fries outside! Don’t say I don’t gotchu!
See you on the next post!
Thanks for stopping by ?