You’ve got a group of friends coming over, and you need to prepare some snacks… you are probably wondering how you could prepare something easy, but still impress your guests..
Worry not, this recipe is so easy yet so delicious. It serves as the best snack and even if you don’t have guests coming over, make some for yourself and just enjoy…
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Boil eggs until they are hard boiled with a dry center; for about 9 minutes
- Once boiled, place them in an ice bath to make the peeling process easier for about 7 min. Take them out and peel. Slice them into half; lengthwise
- Scoop out the yolk from the whites, place the yolk in a bowl and mash with a fork
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, Apple cider vinegar, salt & pepper. Mix until smooth
- Spoon the filling to the whites and garnish with paprika/ bacon/ salami.
Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post fam, see you on the next!