I remember when I was a kid I used to watch this Tv show that used to feature nachos a lot… haha so I kept pushing my parents to get me nachos. I tried them once back then and to be honest, I do not remember the taste… but I am pretty sure I liked it. On this recipe, I added bbq chicken to it because I love the taste… I know you will love it as well.
- Tortilla chips (4 packets of 40gm each)
- 250 gm boneless chicken breast; cubed
- 200 gm Cheddar cheese; grated
- 1/2 onion; sliced
- 1 tomato; diced
- 1 sweet corn; boiled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Homemade BBQ sauce; 1/2 a cup
- Season the chicken with the spices
- In a pan, add some oil and the chicken. Stir as it cooks for about 9 minutes
- Add BBQ sauce to the chicken once cooked and coat the chicken with the sauce
- In an oven safe dish, add a layer of tortilla chips. Then add some chicken, cheese, onions, tortilla chips, remaining chicken, tomatoes, sweet corn and top it off with the remaining cheese in that order
- Pop it into the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 min until the cheese melts
- Take it out, let it cool then serve with a side of guacamole. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, see you on the next one fam!